Dutch Bucket for Drip Irrigation System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Dutch Bucket
- Folded: Unfolded
- Material: PE
- Trademark: STINTOP
- Origin: China
- Volume: <5 Liters
- Bucket Mouth: Open Mouth
- Feature: Stocked
- Transport Package: Carton
Dutch Bucket for Drip Irrigation System (also known as the Dutch Bucket) is an efficient drip irrigation system and is extremely suitable for larger, long-term crops such as vine tomatoes, peppers (capsicum), cucumbers and even roses. You can use just about any type of growing media, including expanded clay pellets, perlite, and coconut coir.
Dutch Bucket for Drip Irrigation System are suitable for drip irrigation systems. The overflow outlet can be connected into a central 1-1/2-in PVC drainpipe. The bucket has a highly effective internal discharge system. By installing the two elbows, the overflow water is suctioned from the lowest level of the bucket and discharged into the central drainpipe. This will eliminate the pooling of stagnant water. The Dutch Bucket measures 12-in x 10-in x 9-in (LxWxH). Dutch Buckets are made from food-grade polypropylene.
The Advantage of the Dutch Bucket for Drip Irrigation System:
1. Dutch Buckets are designed to be fed by drip emitters and plumbed to drain using a common 1.5" PVC pipe, purchased locally.
2. Siphon Elbows regulate safety reservoir of nutrient solution at bottom of bucket to 1" deep. This feature prevents growing medium from drying out and causing water stress between irrigation cycles. Siphon pipe also prevents over accumulation of nutrient solution. Two siphon elbows are recommended per each bucket.
3. You can use just about any type of growing media, including expanded clay pellets, perlite, and coconut coir.
4. Ideal for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, scallions, basil, other herbs and more!
The Application of the Dutch Bucket for Drip Irrigation System: